To understand the woman’s role in the society, grasping one’s womanhood, relationship with community, family and working environment.
- Location: Vilnius, Tallin, Riga and Helsinki
- Age: 18 – 27 years old
- Date: August 4th, 2013 – July 30th, 2014
- International seminar: January 30th, 2014 – Febrary 2nd, 2014
- Participants: 30 students: 8 of them from Lithuania, 7 from Estonia, 8 from Latvia, 7 from Finland
- Financial support: 7.974 € from UE Youth initiatives programme
- Partneris: MTÜ Kultuur ja Perekond (Estonia), Kultūras un Izglītības Biedrība (Latvia), Kulttuurin ja kehityksen edistämisyhdistys (Finland).
Aim of the Project:
- To understand the woman’s role in the society, grasping one’s womanhood, relationship with community, family and working environment;
- To get acquainted with woman’s identity: the development of the notion of a woman, features of woman’s psychology, various aspects of relationships with others and environment;
- To maintain the overall development of woman’s personality and personal effectiveness: to encourage the awareness of participants, to promote self-expression and to develop social skills, public spirit and solidarity between men and wormen;
- To know how to reveal one’s education and ability to represent oneself, striving to entrench in a working market;
- To understand peculiarities of men and women relationships while being friends, married, etc.
- To grasp the role of woman in public life and to encourage the initiative of project participants to take an active part in it;
- To encourage creativity of young women and their initiative of improving their own living environment and life’s quality;
- To develop intercultural relations and relations beneficial to the society among young people from different social and cultural backgrounds.