- Location: Vilniuje
- Dates: May 1st – December 31st, 2016
- Financial support: 5923 EUR from Ministry of Social security and Labor
Aim of the project:
To strengthen the institutional capacity in the area of the organization strategy, communication and publicity, human resources and fund raising, thereby strengthening its financial independence and visibility.
Objectives of the project:
1. Provide VKUC the personnel responsible in strategy, fundraising, human resources and promotion of knowledge and skills.
2. Perform market analysis and survey of people involved in the VKUC activities in order to assess their satisfaction with the services provided by the additional demand for services.
3. Create VKUC strategic activities, publicity and fundraising plans.
4. Create a volunteer motivational system and the implementation of several of its instruments.
5. Implement a few VKUC activities and services of publicity measures.