To promote Spanish, Lithuanian and Latvian youth get acquainted with the culture of both countries with the help of images.
- Place: Barcelona and Huesca (Spain)
- Age: 15–19 year old
- Project duration: 1st February – 30th June, 2010
- Exchange dates: 29th March – 5th April, 2010
- Participants: 22 schoolgirls (8 from Lithuania, 14 from Spain and Latvia)
- Partners: Cultural centre „Carena“ (Spain) and association for Culture and education (Latvia)
- To promote Spanish, Lithuanian and Latvian youth get acquainted with the culture of both countries with the help of images.
- Adapt the language to young people, using visual aids to assist access to the deeper culture, traditions and distinctivecustoms.
- Focus on photography, because it encourages young people to use their insight capabilities.
- Draw attention to the country’s nature, architecture, food, customs, and people photography.
- Pay attention to the theatre, because it is an active tool for participants to present their country’s culture.