Organize conferences and discussions, familiarization with the common European roots.
- Place: Santiago de Compostela
- Age: 17 – 23 year old
- Date: 30th October-7th November, 2010
- Participants: total 39 participants (11 from Lithuania, 28from Spain, Latvia and the Netherlands)
- Partner: Foundation “CUME“ (Spain), Youth Club “Borcht“ (Netherlands), Association for Education and Culture(Latvia)
- Financing: 5.100 € for Lithuanian group
- Organize conferences and discussions, familiarization with the common European roots.
- Learn to assess the parties involved in this project, the arts and cultural assets that will contribute to fostering tolerance among young people.
- Overcoming the obstacles and difficulties in the road through personal effort and mutual assistance.
- Learn to waive prior negative attitudes, which may be played off against young people. The road is a great opportunity for dialogue and openness in the development and distinctiveness of each person’s uniqueness and recognition.
- Become moreinterested inourhistory,traditionsand customs–the opportunityto sharewithother young peopleisauniqueopportunity.
- Exchange programs, debate topics of interest to young people, such as customs, future plans, beliefs, social differences, violence, injustice and solidarity.
- Athletic overcoming of the Road (route Vigo – Santiago).
- Visiting places, having historic and artistic value.