Design Thinking method in the social field
- Location: “Coast” school , Gargždai, Lithuania
- Age: 14 – 17 years old
- Project duration: 1st May, 2015 – 29th February, 2016
- Exchange dates: 16 – 24th July, 2015
- Participants: 29 schoolgirls: 14 of them from Lithuania, the others from Spain
- Financial support: 18.817 € from Erasmus+ program
- Partner: Fundació Montblanc per a la Promoció de la Dona (Spain)
Aim of the Project:
- Familiarize with Design Thinking method, its application and understand its steps: empathy, definition of the problem, interpretation, generation of ideas, experimentation and evaluation.
- Apply Design Thinking method during an exchange program in the social field.
- Present the decision to representatives of the local government and the persons in charge of the social institutions.
- Encourage young people’s creativity and initiative to improve their own lives and environment through Design Thinking method.